In 21st Century number of discoveries, mistakes, medical advances have influenced the medicine from patients to medicine counters. In some advancements deep and wrong beliefs about medicine got cleared off and in some doctors also got shocked by seeing the future possibilities of medicine. In this blog you will find a list of different medicines which have aroused newly in the market and are good for use. Some of the medicines are listed below:
- Cardiology/ Vascular diseases – Vyndaqel and Vyndamax are for the treatment of cardiomyopathy of wild type or hereditary transthyretin medicated amyloidosis.
- Gynecology (Women’s health) – Herceptin Hylecta for the treatment of HER2- over expressing breast cancer.
- Psychology – Spravato nasal spray for treatment of treatment-resistant depression in adults.
- Respiratory Diseases – Keytruds for treatment of stage 3 non small cell lung cancers.
- Urology – Jatenzo for treatment of male conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone.
- Vaccines – Dengvaxia for the prevention of dengue disease.
- Family Medicine – Tosymra for treatment of acute migraine in adults.
- Hepatology – Egaten for treatment of liver fluke infestation.
- Immunology – Dovato for treatment of HIV-1 infection in adults.
- Nephrology – Bavencio for first line treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- Opthalmology – Dupixent for treatment of elevated intraocular pressure in patients with open angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
- Pediatrics – Zolgensma for treatment of pediatrics <2 years of age with spinal muscular atrophy with bi-allelic mutations in the SMN1 gene.
- Rheumatology – cimzia for treatment of non radiographic axial spondyloarthritis.
Sometimes it feels like there is more number of medicines than the diseases. Some are available everywhere, some are available only in pharmacy shops and some only with the doctors. Advances in medicine have helped doctors to cure more number of critical diseases and save lives. Taking medicines sounds very unattractive but medicines are the best treatment for any disease. So from now do don’t hesitate to tae medicines, and you find this article useful, communicate with others also. Stay healthy!